Aaron's Pulmonary Sarcoidosis Story.......or not!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sleep, I'm learning to appreciate it more!

Last night was by far my worst night of sleep that I can remember.

Well, not that I really noticed except when my alarm went off at 6am and I felt like I had just slept 20 minutes. Tiffany told me I was moaning and tossing and turning all night. I went to bed at a semi-regular time, 10:30 or so, so nothing different there. I just chalked it up to my body getting in line with the medication I'm on now.

Got up and went thru the regular routine this morning and got my meds in me about 6:30am, like clock-work! This morning I had a Activia yogurt (damn best Dannon yogurts around!) and a few cups of coffee. I was a bit wired!! Since I've been eating this yogurt (which I have been for about 6 weeks, 1 a day) I've cut back dramatically on my chia seeds I was taking. My stomach has really quit acting up, and I'm starting to pay better attention to my diet.

I'm counting the last few days down before I switch to my new diet, a blood-type diet! And so far, I'm not impressed with the menu selection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home