Aaron's Pulmonary Sarcoidosis Story.......or not!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

First 5 days.......

I wanted to keep track of what I've been taking so that I can see if I can put anything together as to what may aggrivate it or help me chill out more with it.

So Monday night I started a few drugs to help with anxiety and nerves to bring down my pulse and blood pressure. Worked wonders! I also started 2 does of prednisone (6 times a day for first 5 days) and had one more dose of that around 10pm before I went to bed. Each night before I head to sleep I've been taking 5mg of melitonine ( thanks Richard!! ;) ) to help with my sleeping along with a potassium pill (99mg) for bad leg cramps I've had for quite some time. They've stopped after I've been taking these now for about 5-6 months. Trust me, with the muscle aches I was willing to try anything. Also, about 60 days ago I started taking a multi-vitamin, OneADay Men's Health Formula ( * WITH LYCOPENE!!! [:)] ).

This has now all been the pattern since Monday night. I was also on a 5 day ( 1 pill a day ) for Zythromax to see if I had bronchitis or any other pulmonary infections.

I woke up this morning, as I have each morning and have begun to feel pretty good! So that is definitely a positive.

Tiffany just hit the jackpot for me so I'm gonna post for now. She found all of my old studies from when I was in Bethesda at NIH. We're gonna do some scanning and faxing over to the doctors right away!

Boy is she good or what??!!

1 Comments:

  • Eating properly and that's when and what you eat. Fruits and vegetables provide the body with much needed sources of energy and are the building blocks for a strong immune system. Recent studies have concluded that the cure for many forms of Cancer is in the prevention of new Cancer cells being developed. This is being done (not with drugs) with enhancing the immune system. Dr. Rosenberg of the National Cancer Institute explains how enhancing what we already have naturally as apposed to artificially has returned the most promising and effective means for fighting this disease. Here is what his research has shown and is making huge strides in the prevention and treatment of Cancer. PMID: 16622476 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] see http://successtrax.blogspot.com/ for more on this. It's all about the quality of what we do rather than the quantity. Purity, potentcy and the discovery of cellular technology have given this generation more to work with than at any other time in the history of mankind.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home